About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wow!! Where did time go?

I can't believe the break is over tomorrow!!! How did this happen?? I can't believe that I've been off for two weeks. I just can't believe it....... I am just not ready to get back to the routine :(
I feel like I just put the tree and lights up.  Now it's time to take it all down.

I am also dealing with the fact that my last baby loss his first tooth today. January 1, 2013 my baby is a snag-a-tooth.  I may have cried just a little!  I can't not believe that I am expriencing all of these first for the last time.  It's bittersweet for me.

Like I said where has time gone???

No comments:

Post a Comment