About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Unconditional Love!!

I had to have emergency oral surgery.  I was in so much pain! The Mr. got the call (from our daughter) that I had surgery and that I wasn't doing well.  She was so scared, the children rarely see me down.  I really can't believe she called her dad of all people but God has a plan.  The Mr. took off from work on Friday and has literally waited on me hand and feet.  He has cooked, cleaned, ran errands, and he even led bedtime prayer.  He took the girls on father/daughter date while our little man was at a play date with friends.  I have been trying to keep my cool and not over react but on the inside this a glimpse of God's love toward me.  I didn't even ask the Mr. to do any of this.  However, he is here plugged in  and making it all happen and letting me follow the doctor's orders.  It's always a little hard for me to have these moments because I KNOW this is what our marriage would look like if God was in control.  These moments always makes me want to talk about our relationship, which always ends in an argument.  These moments makes me anxious because this is the man I married.  But today, I am choosing to play it cool, no long talk, no over reacting.  I will keep all of that between me and God.  I am praising God for renewing my hope.  I have let the Mr. know how thankful I am for all he is doing for our family and I will leave it at that!! I won't tell anybody about me running through the house singing and doing my happy dance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment