About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2013

There is a first time for everything!!

Last night was my first night alone with the Mr. since our son was born.  My son is 5 and don't forget the half!  It was the weirdest thing ever.  We didn't have a clue what to do with ourselves.  It was a strange akwardness, we've been through a lot.  It was also eye opening.  My life is so revolved around what I do for the home and what I do for the children that at times I am at a loss for what to do as a wife (woman).  We laughed, we ate, we watched movies and then we realized we are NOT as young as we use to be and went to bed!!  I tried to sleep in this morning but my body woke up anyways.  I even tried not to open my eyes in hopes that I would fall back to sleep.  No such luck.  Then I rolled over to realized he was doing the same thing!!
I am so excited that about this upcoming semester.  Every Thursday I participate in a women's bible study for Moms.  It's been such a huge blessing in my life.  We use the Precept Upon Precept inductive Bible Study. It looks like this:
Romans Part 4-Precept Workbook
This study has been so good.  I've never study the Bible this way but it has been great!!!

I am also doing a book club with a bunch of women, we will be reading Unglued this book is by Lysa TerKeurst.  I've been wanting to read this book but I am glad I waited, I like doing studies like these with other woman.  The book looks like this:
Unglued Book

Lastly, I've been reading forver The book Love and Respect This book has really, really,really helped me.  The thought of unconditional respect makes me shiver at my core.  Haha, I told you I'm human.  It's hard to give respect when you don't think it's deserved.  My sister bought me a copy of the combined book and workbook.  (Is she trying to tell me something??)

This is just a sample of what I'll be doing this Spring!! I am looking forward to these studies!!!
Have a good Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Love and Respect too and I am 100% in agreement with you about my feelings about respect!

    I am so glad you and the hubs got some time alone! It's so so SO so so so so SOSOSOSOSOSO important for a marriage!! :)

    ReplyDelete