About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

Avoiding Distractions and (Nail Polish)

My last post have been about how thankful I've been that the Mr. has been helping out and totally plugged in!!!  Well, of course someone got upset (you guessed it the Devil)!! The enemy of God almost got me off track this morning with a conversation that went wrong.  I almost got lured in like the serpent tempting Eve in the garden.  I almost bit the fruit!!! Then I realized what was happening and I had to laugh!! I had to laugh  at the fact that I almost fell in the trap.  I am so very, very, very thankful that I was able to see what was happening before I became UNGLUED!!!  This is not to say I will see it every time but I am so thankful that I saw it this time.  If I want to win the Mr. to salvation I have to make salvation look appealing.  I can not find myself throwing wood on the fire.  I can not engage in that.  The second thing I did not do was to call my BFF's to justify my righteous-ness!!! I did want to though.  I hit a milestone today.  That was not easy or natural.  I did pray all the way home, while cleaning, and preparing to pick the children up from school.  I can honestly say God is good!! He kept me today, he tamed my tongue, I displayed a gentle and meek spirit. Glory to God!!!  It was a huge distraction to TEAM SALVATION but I have my blinders on!!!

In other news I love Essie nail polish.  I mean I LOVE IT!! They have the best colors and they last forever.  I just bought two new fun colors
Mint Candy Apple- for my toes



This color looks better in person.  I usually like neutrals on my nails because it chips but this was a nice warm color.

I am so impressed with women who always have freshly painted nails.  Especially the ones with children.  I wonder how in the world does their manicure look so nice.  Even if went to get one every week, where do I find the time???? It seems like I barely fit the few things I have to do between drop off and pick up.
Be encourage ladies to avoid distractions and to try fun nail polish!!
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment