About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My weekend!!

This weekend was so full.  It was full of everything but what I had planned.  It's funny how plans have a mind of their own.  I did get some things done that has been on the "to-do list" for a while.  I am working on repairing my relationship with my MIL, it has been on the rocks since I met her.  However, I am confident that I will conquer this.  Whew!!! This is not an easy task. The kiddos and I like to go to the flea market when it comes once a month.  I invited my MIL to hang with us.  I don't think it was quite her thing but hey, we have to start somewhere.  One of the vendors had sugar gliders


I am not a animal person and I really don't like ones that look like a mice and a squirrel combine, don't forget the pouch like a kangaroo!!! SO NOT MY THING!!! But hey anything for the kids.
Friday was the 100th day of school for us and every kindergartner had to create a project and here is our project.  100 goggley eyes on a shirt!

I think the highlight of last week was when my daughter who struggles in so many ways got honored at her school as the Falcon of the week.  She needed the boost of self-esteem.  She's taller and bigger than all the kids in her grade, what can I say her dad is REALLY tall.  She has been recently diagnosed with a learning disability.  I know that is hard for some to hear but for us it was a huge relief to know we were NOT going crazy!!! I've cried so many tears for my dear middle daughter.  Nothing comes easy for her, she has to work so hard for EVERYTHING.  I am so proud of her!! Transitioning from homeschooling to traditional school was hard for her at first but I don't regret the decision.  School has been good for her in many ways.  We have had our fair share of not so pleasant but to see her shine, proud and more confident has been a HUGE blessing for our family!!!

To round the weekend out I got to spend time in prayer with my missionary neighbors.  They have worked on the mission field for 20 years.  The are here through the Southern Baptist Convention.  I have loved getting to know them and hear about their journey.  We read missionary stories as a family but to know one in person is so much more fun!!!
Blessings to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment