About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Having a Large Time!!!!

I use to love to hear my dear southern friend say, "It was a large time"!!! Today I had a Large time.  I got to spend time with some ladies discussing the Lord and how to be more in control of our actions.  I am telling everyone please read UNGLUED!!  I am going to be a much better person after this study. 

I want to remind everyone that we walk by faith and not by sight.  My sight tells me that for every step of progress, we take 10 steps back.  My sight tells me that this is not going to work.  My sight tells me that I have better things to do with my time.  However, I will not get distracted by sight.  I will not let my sight dictate my actions.  I will keep my eyes on the Father.  We have an expected end!!!  Keep the end in mind!!

One of the blogs I read There's No Place Like Home is hosting a give away.  She is giving away a few of her favorite things.  You should go over to her blog and say hi to enter!!!  Let me know if you win ( you must share have of your winnings with me, LOL)!!! Here is a picture of the things she is giving away.  I would really love that bubble necklace!! I've been wanting one for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment