About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2013

Now back to the heart of the matter!

Whew, God is taking me through FIRE!!! Purification is HARD!!  There are days when I want to tantrum like a 2 year old. I want to tell God, this is NOT what I signed up for.  But God has a way to put me in check.  His way is sometimes gentle and at other times it more like a spanking.  Mostly, it just keeps coming back to the need to pray, pray and pray.  I have had to develop a life of prayer for this journey.  God thought I could handle this, now only if I could always see myself the way God sees me. 
I get so upset with devil.  I just get so upset that the state of the family is changing.  But not only is it changing for the family unit, it's changing our community, future generations, society as we know it.  But all goes back to the family.  My prayer, my plea, my burden, my cry; God please, please restore your idea of family.  Let the husbands take their rightful place as the head of their homes.  Teach them how to be leaders.  Send men that will speak truth in their lives.  Lord, be a mentor to them.  Let them find rest, peace, and joy in you. Lord, fill every void empty space in their heart with YOU!  Teach the wives how to be committed to YOU and submitted to their husbands!! Teach us Lord how to be quiet and meek.  Help us to get rid of unrealistic expectations that keep us from seeing our husbands as you see them.  We are all in need of you.  Guard our hearts from the lies we tell ourselves. The lies that make us compare ourselves, lies that tell us we'll never be enough, the lies that tell us to give in and give up.  Lord prepare us for our mate and prepare our mate for us.  Lord, let your restoration happen in the hearts of your people.  We repent for corpurting something so spiritual, so holy unto you.  Forgive us Father.  Put a fire inside of us for YOU.  Let the burning cause a spiritual revoultion back to the heart of God.  Lord, reveal yourself to us. Thank you dear Father for hearing this humble prayer!!
Amen

I am so FIRED up!! I want the family that God has ordained for me to have!!! I may put up a fight and get weary but I am fighting for what God has given me.  I am fighting for families everywhere.  Every family plays a role. 
  • The families that are on track should mentor and be committed to pray for the familes that stand in need.  Speak words of encouragement to young couples or couples that God leads you to. Be real but also model examples of healthy relatioship, others may be watching. Pray and cover your families in prayer.
  •  For the familes that are need, let your hearts be open to God's plan.  Be encouraged and surround yourself with people that will speak life.  Don't be overly committed to your own way.  Get help even if both parties don't agree.  You can go by yourself.  Pray, pray, and pray
  • For the families that are in hopeless situations, divorce happening, seperation and other difficulties be honest, get help, don't be ashamed about your situation.  Find a support system.  Seek God, even if it's hard right now.  If you feel led to continue to pray for your spouse keep praying!!  Feel how you feel.  Out is better than in.  God has the final say so not the courts.

1 comment:

  1. This is a passionate plea and one that needed to be said! Thanks for the this post!

    ReplyDelete