About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ouch!!!

Toothaches are worse than child birth any day!!! My tooth started hurting on Tuesday night.  It was so bad that I got the children up to go to my sister's house for medicine.  She gave me something to take, it dulled the pain but never took it away.  It was a enough to take the edge off.  Wednesday I spent the day looking for a General dentist.  I found one close to my house.  The dentist to a peek and said I should go to the dental surgeon. (He forgot to metion he wanted the infection to clear up before the surgeon)  The medicine he prescribe didn't help with pain.  Long story short, I called the surgeon today and he said it should be fine!!!! I called my friend and she took me over there,  I was in tears.  The pain was unbearable.  They put me under and removed 4 teeth.  When I woke up I was so disoriented I cried.  I couldn't remember anything or where I was.  Bright side- I didn't feel a thing.  I would not wish that on anyone.

I want to know about things you wish you have known before you got married or while you were a newly wed. I will be posting them with intials only on the blog.

This hydrocodone is kicking in so I'll go to bed.

Nite' Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment