About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2013

Soup!!! ( Other updates coming soon)

I borrowed this photo from Martha Stewart.  It's the closes picture that looks like this soup I like to make!!  Today I am linking up on one of my favorite blogs called Kelly's Korner.  The topic this week is soup.  I cook soup often because I'm a busy mom with 3 children.  2 of them are in school and 1 is homeschooled!  Life is busy around here!  Easy is the key!! My crockpot is my favorite kitchen accessory.  On Kelly's blog she list my other favorite soup, "Taco Soup".  I actually use her recipe.  Here it goes:
This soup does not have an official name, that I know of.  I call it "Chicken Black Bean Soup"  but it's not like traditional black bean soup.  I had to make up a name so when my children ask, "Mom what's for dinner" and I want to scream  I have something to call it.  The recipe is:
1 package of frozen corn/ sometimes I use the can
1 can of petite diced tomatoes
1 can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
1 jar of tomato sauce ( I use different brands and flavors, I like all the combinations)
raw chicken tenderloins
salt and pepper to taste
and because I'm a southern girl I put a dash of sugar in everything
 
Put everything in the crock pot on high.  Cook until chicken is done.  We eat ours with Ritz's crackers or tortilla chips, shredded cheese, and sour cream.
 
Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment