About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 30, 2013

My sweet (and sassy) Lily!!

Let me tell you, the tears won't stop flowing.  I am in shock!! One of my dear students went to be with the Lord on yesterday.  I am speechless.........  My oldest daughter who helps out at the PDO was her special friend.  Jayla assisted her with all of the activities for the day.  Lily was so very special to us.  Word can't express how much grief I feel for her family, it wasn't suppose to be this way!! I was looking forward to seeing soon, back in action  (super sassy)!!! This makes the 4th death in a short period of time.  I know our stories have been written so I will trust in the Lord, even when I don't understand.  I keep playing this song over and over again!!!  I will trust in YOU!!! I will trust in YOU!!
 
 
My Jayla loved to play with her. We looked forward to her coming to school,  I only work on Wednesday and Friday and those are the days she came to play. Jayla and Lily in the gym. Who would of thought this would the last time we saw her.
 
My Jayla, Lily and Me ( on her last day at school) !!
 
Jayla helping Lily get back to class!!!
 
Dear God help our hearts, they ache........

No comments:

Post a Comment