About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 10, 2013

How do you do it all?

I have had a very busy few days.  I don't know how other bloggers keep up!!!  Here is a re-cap of my week. 
All of the city schools have to participate in a program called the Think Show.  Each student creates a project based on the classroom's theme.  This year I helped my son's class with their project. It was a lot of work, but very rewarding.  His class theme was Goldilocks and the Three Bears.  That's his "mama bear" mask in the middle.  All the other bears were taken!!
This is a view of the entire class project (and part of the other class too)!!
People from the community come to judge the projects.  So at my daughter's school I served as a greeter and a lead juror.  That was such a fun experience too.
The third graders at her school did cultures around the world.  She created a Vejigante Mask.  I even learned that spaghetti originated in China and not Italy.  Maybe you knew that but I did not!!
This is their display.
This one belongs to my daughter. (It looks a little creepy to me)
 
I also made a dress for my oldest daughter.  I really, REALLY want to be a great seamstress but until then this will do:  Yes, can you see all my mess in the background and she has bed head AND I totally wanted her to go and fix her hair, change her bow and let me retake the picture in better lighting.  But this is RAW!!


Last thing to add (almost last), the Women's Bible study just started a new book.  We are reading Not a Fan. It's a good book so far.  It's thought provoking.  I am gonna make ask the Mr. to read it next.






The MOST important thing happening this week is SPRING BREAK!!!  I am looking forward to sleeping until 7 am, staying in my jammies until noon (at least twice), playdates with my friends, spring cleaning, and enjoying my little people!!!

Last but not least, I have a huge decision to make.  To move or not to move.  We have found a house that is MUCH smaller than our current home but it's in the right school district.  This may not mean much if you don't live in Memphis.  But for those of you who are local, know it's all about being in the right district.  My daughter is in middle school, and I have enjoyed homeschooling her (and the others before this year) I think it's time for her to go to school.  We love homeschooling, I have enjoyed our time alone together but it's quite different schooling one. Things were more exciting with all 3 at home.  So, I am asking for prayer that we make the right decision (before the morning when we have to confirm with the people if we are going to take the house!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment