About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2013

A song is stirring.

 
Do you ever have those days when a song is on your heart? I mean everything you think and do leads your back to the song?? This song can make you laugh, cry and bow? When this happens the song can stop you in your tracks and make you raise your hands in worship?!! The song just reminds you how big your God is.  Well today, I had a song that did all of the above.  Tears are in my eyes thinking about the song, but really it's more about God than the song.When I speak your name by Kari Jobe has been playing in my head all day.


  I seriously had it on repeat for 3 hours today.  My children may have thought I lost my mind, but when I speak His name so many things happen!!! Things are happening that I can't quite conceive but God knew since the beginning of time.  It's crazy (in a good way) how small we are compared to God, but we are so mighty.  We are really nothing, but he calls us friend.  We  fail him often, but we are fearfully and wonderfully made.  He adores us and he created us for his purpose.  I am adore by GOD.  How awesome is that??

I finished my sister's cross for her door today!! I really like her warm colors.  I am so excited that I could bless her house with one (her words, not mine).  I am humble that someone (especially my sister) would want to hang something that I made on their door.  I am not a pro, I just like to craft.
This is her cross on her door (thank you so much for making me cry) 

 This is it on my dining room table (praying that one day it will be my craft room table) but until then my dining room will do just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment