About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

This little light of mine

We all celebrated the life of sweet Lily on yesterday.  I really hoped that I was ready to go back to work, but I wasn't.  My boss totally understood.  I know that I have to go back, I have to work in the same room that I had many fun memories with Lily.  I know I can do it, but not today!!

Over the past 10 days I have spent time "mushing" bread in a bag!! Someone at bible study gave me a bag of Amish Friendship bread.  I am so glad it was tasty because 10 day to make bread is a bit much for me. Now, I get torture bless someone else with a bag of starter.  I actually kept a starter for myself, everyone we shared it with loved it.
This is the last mini loaf of 7.


God is so funny, I prayed that someone close to me would get pregnant to share a baby with me and he did it!! I'll let her tell it. I am VERY,VERY, happy for this family.

I am still (after a year) trying to get settled into this house.  I had a big empty wall that needed LOVE.  I wanted to do a gallery wall of crosses but I couldn't afford to go out and buy a dozen so........ I found huge wooded "S" for the wall.  I love it. I know it still needs more but one step at a time. (if you're wondering what to get me for the next couple of gift giving occasions, a hangable cross would be nice!!)

Easter was great and busy! We started by attending a Seder. It was lots of fun (except when my daughter was laughing uncontrollably that I had to send her out) It was hard to keep a straight face and I didn't  and get on to her at the same time. Laughter is contagious!! We also had dinner (at noon) at my parents house.  Then we had a REAL dinner at our house with friends and family.  It was a great day.
This is the Seder plate, with all the bitter herbs!
 The egg hunt at my parents house.
 
 
Happy Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment