About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I tried not to comment!!

I usually don't ever participate in any discussion that is remotely controversial.  However, my facebook page is covered with red equal signs and red cross signs.  I have read very ugly, ugly words today.  Some have shocked me down to my core!!! I have spiritual convictions toward a lot of things.  I try my best to live a life according to God's word.  I fail!!
I have really thought about the way I feel on the matter.  This is far from scholarly.  However, I feel that we have to maintain our convictions but not loose our love.  We have to LOVE people to Christ!! When we act as the world, the world can't tell us apart.  I love people, I hate sin.  I have friends that have chosen a different path from me, but I pray for them daily.  I long for them to know the goodness of the Lord. My heart aches for them!! However this does not make want to keep them from my house or not have them over.  What if I am the only Jesus they see.  What did I say? How did I act? Did I hold true to my convictions but extend love? It not up to me to do the changing, I just want offer Christ. ..........

Did mention how mean unplesant I was to the "Mr." yesterday when he mention the B word (budget)?? Ok, so like said I am a work in progress!!! I was so convicted that I couldn't wait until he woke up this morning so I could apologize.  I was WRONG!! He was so gentle with me, he hugged me and said, " it's ok"!!! I was happy with that ending. BUT THEN......... He texted me later in the day and apologized for being so uptight!!! I thought it was sweet, I just wanted to hug him through the phone.  I am telling anyone that is praying for their marriage that I still believe in miracles, this is a miracle!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amen!!
    I've struggled today all day with all of the Facebook boldness. It seems so clear that the issue is not about LOVE, it's about acceptance and it's sad to me that the fight, though incredibly important is getting lost in a misconception!

    I posted this on my Facebook today, to sum up how I feel about all of this:
    "How do you respect perspective of both sides? You step out of the box and you do it without judging and with lot's of compassion. It's a fine line, and a road not often traveled, but it's one that will surely bring forth contentment and enlightenment. Jesus was "out of the box". He left no one behind, He loved, and he helped those in need. It's a way I strive to be & I am thankful each day is a fresh start."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post. It's such a fine line. There are days when I am conflicted about these gray areas.

    ReplyDelete