About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Finally!!

I have been a little overwhelmed with "LIFE" over the last few weeks.  Everyone knows I like to change out my decor for the season.  I am sad to say I just took down my Valentine's wreath today, Yes today!!! However, I am in LOVE with what's on the door now.  After it was done I figured my sister needed one too!!!  Here is my burlap door cross: The picture is not that great but I really like the way it looks.
I let the "Mr." pick the colors!  They look "springy", right?
 
I want the world to know that I really wish someone close to me would have a baby that they didn't mind sharing.  I am not having the baby itch for myself but I really would like to hold and love on a little baby.  I would make a really great "Auntie" if someone would  just have a baby!! I don't have anyone in mind but if you're thinking about it let me know.  The "Mr." is done having babies (unless God gives him a change of heart, so y'all pray, pray and pray)  Until then PLEASE someone have us a baby to share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment