About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Making some progress

Whew, I finally have time to sit and write. Let me first say I think the "Mr." has gone mad!! He watched 10 episodes of extreme couponing!! He is sooo hyped up.  He wants to be an extreme couponer, good luck with that!!! I really think he wants me to be just as excited about it but ummm, no!! He gave me a grocery budget, I am not Jesus ( I can't turn water in to wine)!!! I have to keep telling myself that this is for my good, this is for my good, THIS IS FOR MY GOOD.  We celebrated Palm Sunday at church today and the message was about praise.  Pastor Linberg encouraged us to be people of praise.  He also taught how important it is to let our children see us praise the Lord out loud.  I really want my children to know that everything we have is because of God.  I want them to know that I don't take credit for any of it.  It was from HIM!! I pray that I am setting that example of praise and thanksgiving.
I have some unspoken prayer request.  We as a family have several BIG decisions to make.  I know nothing is too hard for God and that he will give clarity in all of these things. I am so excited about this week. Each of us have asked God to put at least one person in our path that we can share the gospel with and invite them to church this Sunday.  I am looking forward to seeing God move in a BIG way.  I also have some things planned for my family as I re-tell the story of Christ dieing for us.  When I was a teacher I would do resurrection eggs with my students. Each egg had something that represented the death of Jesus.  I will be doing that at home this week with my own children. We are also going to have a few special treats.  This Thursday we will be participating in a Seder.  I have done this for 3 years now and it always blesses my family to add the Jewish aspect of this time of year.  I am expecting great things this week, I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment