About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

What to do??

First day of school (Can you see the tears) He cried all the way to school.

I must say I never want to redirect my children in prayer! This is my disclaimer!!! However, everyday since the first day of school my son ask to "homeschool"!! I ignore his request because he has a coveted spot at one of the best schools in the city.  I slept outside at the board of education to get him at this school.  I LOVE this school.  I like the moms, I adore his teacher, he got the "terrific" kid award, dads patrol the parking lot, the same crossing guard has been there for years and the list could go on.  However, to hear my son earnestly seek the Lord and pray with all his might to homeschool, it tugs on me.  I am not new to homeschooling, I have homeschooled for several years.  I still homeschool my oldest.  Today when my son was yelling, "I am a Richland Redhawk" over and over again the only thing I felt was sadness.  The only thing I want my son to proclaim is that he is a "Son of God"!!  I want that to be what resonates in his spirit.  So now I must pray that I am following God's plan for my little man, and not my own plan.

My boy and his class at the zoo!
Today at my women's bible study, the Lord moved.  It was an answer to prayer!!! I knew God could do it!  I want the group of ladies to move higher from this point.  I don't this to be just an "experience" and we all go back to days before this day.  I was so excited! I feel that I am on the brink of revival and so "let it begin in me"!!  This season is new and unfamiliar, but God has gone ahead of me in this season and prepared a way.  He is bringing clarity.  Tomorrow I will sharre something I got from bible study today.  Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. It's heartbreaking to have a child that's not happy at school. We went through many hard times with my daughter because she suffers separation anxiety. Prayers for peace on this!

    ReplyDelete