About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2013

What if it doesn't happen?

I was recently asked what if my prayer doesn't work.  What if my prayers for the "Mr.' and my prayers for my children don't work?  Ha, I never seriously never think about that outcome.  I seriously never approach prayer like it will not happen.  Why pray if I doubt that God can do it?  I know with all of my heart that God can do anything he chooses to do.  I mean he parted the Red Sea!!  My job is NOT to worry about how and when God will do HIS thing.  My job is to have faith that he CAN do anything.  God's answers to our prayers my not always match what we've pictured in our heads.  I am open to how he chooses to answer.  I have done my part and that is believing.
 God is Sure.  He is sure as my baby turning 10 on today.  Faith is like that, I knew that unless God said otherwise that on today would be her birthday.  I like to look all situations like that.  When I pray I know that he will unless  it's not his will for me, and in that case I don't want it anyway.  I don't want to sound like it's always easy, there are times when waiting is hard.  Distractions will come but those things never make me doubt God's ability. They do however allow me to see the areas I need to grow in faith. Be encourage in prayer.  Ask God to help you in your areas of unbelief.

Well, it happened.  I tried to find a pause button for my daughter.  We had a small house gathering.  She had a blast!! I spent the day mostly emotional, I have two young ladies.  I was just holding them in my arms. Ok, let me stop before I turn into a sobbing mess, again!!
Homemade cake, by me!! My children LOVE homemade cakes!  Don't look to close, you will see the imperfections.
Analise (best friend), Birthday girl, and big sister!! You can see a bit of the decor in the background. 

I am so thankful to God for my family!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment