About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Orginizational truths

Currently have a lot of thing on my mind, one of those things is organization.  If you come to my home you might assume that I am organized.  However, if you look closer you will see that it's not!! I was once told that our home is a reflection of us, I don't know if it's true but if so I've come a long way.  I still have a long way to go!!  The strangest thing to me is that I love organization, I feel very overwhelmed when things are everywhere.  I truly believe everything needs a place.  I can organize for days, my problem is when I am the only one using the system.  My other problem is that if I fail to use my system for a day or so it's HARD for me to get back on track.  Let's just say I can get sidetracked.  Well, as I'm organizing areas of my life I feel that its time that I do it in my home as well.  I want my home to look like a page out of a magazine that's lived in!!! Haha, can you help me achieve that look?
Of course the first thing I did was to search pinterest for ideas.  There are some pretty organized mamas out there. Oh, how I wish they didn't take all of that in their gene pool.  I want some organizing goodness too.  My first project is going to be my bedroom.  My bedroom leaves much to be desired.  I have a desk that's as big as my dining table in there, a rocking chair, chest, night stand and of course a bed.  It's some what color coordinated but ummm it's not together.  My bedroom (along with my dinning room) doubles as my craft room.  I LOVE to be in my bedroom.  My rocking chair looks like a pile of clothes and my desk....... I don't even want to go there.  I have to get my room together, like now!!! If I wasn't so embarrassed I would post pictures so that you all could keep me accountable but I just can't do it.    I will post pictures of what I wish my room looked like.
This Dina's Rom at There's No Place like home


This fromDesire to inspire

I found ton of others but I got tired of pinning!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment