About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

I scored!!!

Today on one of my favorite blogs, There's No Place Like Home I scored on some CUTE earrings.  The earrings are similar to the ones on Stella and Dot, but they are a LOT cheaper!!! Inexpensive is good.  Dina said she hopes they bring me "Joy" they already are!! I can't wait to wear them.  Here is a picture:
 
These earrings are sure to experience some fun times!!! 
 
 
Today I watched my friend's children after school. We were not planning to stay for dinner but she had enough leftovers to feed the crew!!! They enjoyed the leftovers and I enjoyed having "girlfriend" time during the middle of the week.  What's even better is she's part Italian and the most amazing cook.  Our gourmet dinner was pasta fazul.  I never make this dish so it's always a treat when we have it at her house.  She topped it off with chocolate for dessert. I think I could have "sister wives" if I could choose my BFF's and didn't have to share my man.  I mean, not having to cook every night, sharing laundry duty, always having gossip  talk time , and built in baby sitters sounds appealing to me!!  I love how we can cry, laugh, get mad, and jaw dropped in one conversation!! It doesn't get much better than that!!  I can't wait to get my earrings. 




No comments:

Post a Comment