About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Two days late!!

Sorry to keep you waiting, it's been a busy few days.  Whew, I think this is the first time I've sat all weekend.  Where to start......

Ok, Bible Study with the Renewed Moms.  We had a guest speaker.  She was great!! She told her story about fleeing from her country, Israel.  She came to the states looking for a better life and a way to escape.  Long story short God sent her back to minister to her people in Israel.  God sent her there on a mission.  She even jokes that Israel still is not her favorite place.  She goes for 3 months every year with her family.  Now, how does this relate to me???? I ran from my hometown too! I wanted to get the heck out of here.  There was no looking back.  But God!! Oh, but God!! God has a sense of humor and somehow the joke is always on me!! I am pretty sure I fill his day with laughter.  God brought me back to the place I "LOVE", can you hear the sarcasm?  I couldn't understand it, and there are plenty of days that I still don't understand WHY!! I am coming to understand his plan is bigger than ME!!  I am only a small bump on a larger scale.  I have seen His provision since I've arrived.  I have experience somewhat impossible situations, I've avoided the trenches of darkness and I have recognizable miracles taking place as we speak.  So, while I'm still not in love with my "Israel" I know there is work here for me to do.

On to other encouraging news....... The Mr. and I had our first date without kids, since they have been born.  We've been to a couple of functions but this was totally alone with just us.  It was the cutest thing ever. He didn't want me to see him before we left for dinner.  SO we got dressed separately and then the door bell rang. Guess who?? Him at the door asking the kids if he could take me out on a date....... The girls giggle and the boy said "NOOOOO"!! Go figure.  I opened our front door and this is what he handed me:
Sweet, Right?!!
 

(Mr. Trying to eat dumplings with chopsticks, part of the laughs we shared)
We had dinner at Bone Fish Grill.
 
 

Then off to dinner we went.  We even listened to love songs in the car.  I usually keep the radio on the christian station K-LOVE no kids,turn up the romance!!  He opened every door, we held hands all night, we laughed, talked and shared a dessert after dinner.  We ate at a new (to us) restaurant and we both tried something new. It was fun!! The biggest blessing was we had been gifted a gift card with a huge amount to enjoy dinner and each other!!

No comments:

Post a Comment