About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 15, 2013

What a weekend!!

This weekend has gone by so very fast!!! I blinked and it was over.  We had two birthday parties this weekend. Of course I want to support them all.  The first one was at Skyzone , they really enjoyed themselves. Here is a picture of my girl. She was so tired at the end of the party.
This is the birthday girls and her guest:
 
 
The party ended with a sleepover.  That was great, all the children sleeping over so I could enjoy the "Mr."!!! However, over in the night my little guy got scared and wanted to come home.  So, I was out at 3am picking him up!  ( I was NOT a happy camper) I did greet him with a smile, and told him let's just hold off on sleepovers for now.
The second party was at my friend's house.  It was so much fun.  The kids had me laughing so hard, I was crying! This was her first house party and I think it was a huge success.  Although my dear loving son told her otherwise.  He told her the party was boring and she should have bought a pinata!! Who does that?? Children of course, they tell it like it is. They have NO filter. I was upset with him.  We had a whole chat about being honored that he was even invited.
I know this is shocking for some of you but my boy just started sleeping in his bed this week.  He has been in my bed for 6 years.  The day after his birthday this lil guy was kicked out!!!  I thought it was going to be hard (for me), but it hasn't been. The first couple of nights I had to keep taking him back, but the last 2 nights he slept through the night. 6 means you're a big boy now!
His class singing Happy Birthday!!
The birthday season for us is almost over.  We have 2 more to go.  My daughter will be entering her last year as a child. She will be 12 on Friday. I can't believe it.  I am so thankful for her.  She's such a trooper.  She has such leadership qualities which REALLY come out when she bossing her siblings around.  She has a type A personality until it comes to her room (I won't talk about that here).  She's the girl that made me a mom.  I wanted her so bad!!! I was happy to know we were being blessed with a daughter.  Her dad drove me CRAZY during the pregnancy. He went to each appointment, he wanted me to follow ALL of the rules, he went to Bradley classes with me and he was intent on naming her.  ( Although her name had been picked since I was 8 years old)  I guess that's what happens when you get married, you have to share!!
Well I have homework, housework, and homeschool to do, so see ya later alligator!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment