About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Coming to an end!!

My son's class with him front and center singing "The Rules of the Classroom"
Things are slowly winding down.  So many things are transitioning at this very moment.  My son is almost done with his first year of school.  They had the sweet program today.  I loved every moment of it.  Those teachers work so hard to make it a special moment for us!!

My oldest and youngest after the program today.  He was sad, he wanted to go home with me!

My dear neighbors who I love dearly will be going back on the mission field soon.  I have loved having them right across the street.  It's a live version of "missionary stories".  I feel so blessed to be a part of their story.  I like getting together with wife and praying.  Prayer changes things ( I know I say that all the time) but it's true.

My homeschool year will be done soon.  This also includes my Thursday homeschool mom's bible study.  I will miss my group of ladies and getting together once a week to study the word of God.  We study the book of Romans.  It's an inductive Bible Study called Precepts .
Although we just finished Part 3.

I must say I hope I am entering into a season of REST!! Things are so busy, tying loose ends and trying to get it all done.  I am looking forward to lazy summer days.  I am looking forward to "PJ" all day kind of days.  I am reminded on these busy days the importance of quiet time with my Lord.  I am reminded of my need of Him to perform the good things he started in me.  I am reminded that in my own strength that I will ( and do ) fail.  I am reminded that his grace is sufficient. I am reminded that the joy of the Lord is my strength ( I need strength right now)!! I am reminded that I can and shall do all things through HIM that gives me strength. 

No comments:

Post a Comment