About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

Just keep praying.

I realized the direct relationship of prayer and circumstances in my life. When I am consistent in my prayer and warfare things run better.  When I get comfortable with how smooth things are going and slack on prayer, things are not so smooth!! I notice that when I go to the Lord with the things that concern me, he takes care of them.  We (I) have to stay motivated in our prayer life!!  I KNOW that I am a work in progress.  I don't think we ever really arrive, until heaven.  Every level with God requires a different sacrifice.  It's worth the price.

This weekend we celebrated my son's birthday.  He will be 6 on tomorrow.  I can't believe it.  We went to the movies to see The Croods.  Everyone like it but me.  I didn't tell him that of course.  I just don't like movies that advocate disobeying your parents, even though it turned out to be in their best interest.  The Mr. thinks I read to much into that.
Yesterday we had a birthday party with close friends at our house.
I had to throw the party together because he originally said he did NOT want a party and he just wanted to go watch a movie, eat pizza with his best friend, and spend money in Target (he is my child)!! I thought that was GREAT idea, then he asked, "When is everyone coming to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY"? I reminded him that he didn't want a party. He said , " I don't want a party, I just want you to decorate, everyone to come over and sing Happy Birthday".  DUDE, that's a party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment