About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What would I do if it were my child instead of me?

People keep asking me, " what would you do if it were your child?" .  The answer is the same, I would prayerfully choose what I felt was best.  The choice I am making is what I feel is best for me.  Guys, this is not easy! I am trying hard every day to get my life back as close to normal as possible. Normal now consist of juicing 100 times a day, going to the ladies room 101 times a day, going to the store replenish fresh veggies/fruit a million time a week, praying (more), relaxing just because it's good for me, getting enough sunshine, and reading natural books about food.  My normal seems like a distant memory.  I am asking The Lord to show me the "new" normal.  I thrive on routine. I need a livable routine because  this one is not working.

Enough about "C", I have a couple of things I'm really excited about.  First, I had a phone type interview.  I am prayerfully considering becoming a support manager with Classical Conversations.  We participated with CC this fall and I really like it.  I even tutored.  I didn't quite understand the method but now I am seeing the fruit of what my children learned while in CC.  I really think being a Support manager fits my personality.  I LOVE loving on moms, homeschoolers and God's people. That's exactly what I would get to do in this role.   I also called my director and let her know that I am planning to return in the fall.  I miss my little kiddos.  I hope she'll let me loop up with my babies.  We are also planning to host  Backyard Bible Club.  It's like VBS in the yard.  I am so thrilled about that and so are my children.  I haven't start planning but I have started praying.  The last thing, we are having our first PARTY!! It is no secret, I LOVE parties.  We are hosting a neighborhood 4th of July party.  These little joys give me something to look forward to.  It helps keep my mind occupied.

I am thankful for the few exciting things I listed above.  I am thankful for my sister who drove across town to bring me 2 items from Walgreens when I wasn't feeling good.  I am thankful that I am starting to feel better.  I am thankful that veggie juice is starting to taste "good". Lastly, I am thankful that one of the intentional neighbors had a key to my house.  I locked myself out the other day.  It was not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment