About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tough Day!!!

This was one of my juices today!!! It was tasty, but it does not replace bacon. Today I wished I knew why people would "choose" a raw lifestyle. I totally wouldn't be "raw" if I were not fighting cancer. ( Maybe that's the problem)  TMI alert- my bladder is like WHAT is going on? I was so miserable, going to pee every 2 seconds! So not cute!!!! I'm praying that my body will adjust to this new amount of liquids.  
Hard things today- wanting a bite of brownies I made for new neighbors, going to the restroom 100 times, the vague-ness of all this cancer stuff, getting some food choices wrong, missing ladies Bible study and feeling like I was gonna cry all day ( I mean really tears come on already, geez). I hate the feeling that one thing might trigger my emotions, ugh!

Now that that's out the way, I'm thankful! I'm thankful for friends that listen to me ramble on about nothing and everything, I'm thankful for water Zumba, I'm thankful for God's plans for my life. I live every day to make him proud. 

1 comment:

  1. Ester,
    Our family is growing kale in our hydroponic garden. Would you have any use for that? I'll start saving some for you.
    Any other leafy greens on your wish list that we could grow for you?
    Our family is praying for you in earnest. Bill's brother (Chris) is having a cancer free celebration in St Louis next weekend. He was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma last fall in his 30 ' s. We will be thinking of you while we are there and looking forward to a big ol' celebration for you some day soon!

    ReplyDelete