About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Orange Mound, TN

This group of people stole my heart and ran with it! These are some of the leaders and families of our house church. These are a few of the families The Lord is allowing me to serve. Prayerfully we will soon be moving into this neighborhood to live, work and share the gospel. It's crazy to me how hanging with them for just a few months has completely change me for the better. It's humbling! It brings me to the feet of the cross often, especially when bad things happen. I pray for them and plead Christ blood over them. They have a part of my heart and I'm glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment