About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Family word of the year...


Our word should be trust again!!! I'm still learning how to completely trust God in every situation. Let's just say this year provided more than enough opportunities  to trust God. Whew!! 
This year our word is commitment. I'm not sure where this will take us, but I'm preparing my heart. 
I'm already thinking of some areas that God telling me to stay committed. ( Like taking better care of myself)!!! So I started the year with a new do, which is much different from my bun that I wear every day. 
This is me with it all down and free! I even have a little make-up on. I went to the Memphis Grizzlies game the other night. This picture was taken at the game.

So for Christmas I wanted a new piece of art. I fell in love with some art that my friend recently had displayed at the gallery. She made all kinds of trees. My favorite didn't sell and now it's on my wall!! Merry Christmas to me.

I know God is up to something from trust to commitment, this should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment