About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2015

Miss Perfect


Let me tell you ladies, Bible study has been so awesome!!!! We're reading through a study called, Miss Perfect!!! The lady leading us in this study is dynamic. The Lord is truly leading her as she leads us. I didn't think this book would be for me ( I already know I'm not perfect) but I was so wrong!! This book is for ladies everywhere.  Please order this study from High Point Church Memphis. This study dispels the myth of Miss Perfect! Ladies, she doesn't exist! Here is a recipe of faith that was given on our second day of the study:
I sure hope y'all can read this! It's so good.

In other news, we celebrated "Mr's" birthday today.  He wanted brownies and buttered pecan ice cream,yummy! 

Sidenote- I'm the party queen ( not tooting my own horn) but seriously, I LOVE parties! How in the world did I only have 2, yes 2 birthday candles in my entire house? It felt like the world stopped for just a second! 

No comments:

Post a Comment