About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!


I'm so excited about this year and all that it may bring! 
I have a lot friends that choose a word to focus on all year as a family. I think that's a great idea and I'm praying over several words. I even asked the kiddos to pray about our family word. There are so many  words that would be good! But I'll wait on God!
I don't really make resolutions but we always survey our year and talk about what went well and improvements we need to make personally and as a family.

All I can say is that I'm expecting a great year , I can't wait to see what God has up his sleeve!

No comments:

Post a Comment