About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Birthday Party fun!!

There is no secret, this girl loves a good party!  I secretly look for occasions to throw a get together! Well, in my mission to minister to the Mr. I decided to throw him a birthday party. He recently told me that he never had a birthday party growing up!! What?? How can that be?? How could I not know that? Well the kids helped me plan a modest affair for him. He was so grateful! He really liked all the attention. He never knew how great it felt having friends over to celebrate life! I prayed that this would be a blessing. I prayed the impact would reach beyond my humanly eyes. I'm expecting fruit that I know only God can produce!
Here are my friends and I posing in a photo booth created by my crafty daughter. Props and all!
Birthday boy and sister crafty!!
Our hot dog bar! Which was a fun and easy food idea!
I wish I took better pics but I was so busy chatting I forgot!
We decorated the ceiling too! 
We are entering birthday season in our house. It my second favorite season with Christmas being the first. Who doesn't love cake and friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment