About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

Breath of fresh air

You may know that I homeschool my oldest daughter. She's quite an amazing kid ( I know every parent thinks that)! Yesterday we watched a video thats been floating around of a 13 year old homeschool boy. This video truly inspired us to adjust our homeschooling method. So this little lady
Will be learning and interning at all the places she has special interest. I'm amazed that there are so many people willing to share their skill with my sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment