About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Baby Goodness

I really want to jump into the world of boutique children's clothes. I dressed my little ones in them and I just think they are so cute. So when I have extra time I will invest in my little dream. Here's my first attempt! I also used my Christmas money to put an embroidery machine in the lay-a-way! I am so excited!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment