About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

So what have I been up to?

Omgoodnes, busy is an understatement.  We are moving to a new house!! My favorite feature is the window above the kitchen sink (swoon)!! I've always wanted a little window above my sink.  My second favorite thing is the paint I chose.  I went with Bird's Egg by Benjamin Moore.  I usually pick warm colors but I fell in LOVE with this color.

I took before and during pics( I can't believe I remembered)!  My inspiration came from this lovely cottage I stumble across in Pinterest called Cottage 341 .
Kitchen 34
Isn't this the sweetest kitchen?? Ok, so of course I'm a little more over the top but this photo gives me direction.  Other than moving I am doing the usually; school, work, being a mom (and room mom), homeschooling and etc. Mostly, just PRAISING Jesus that I can count this all joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment