About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Creating a Balance

I am so thankful that God goes before us in every situation.  The great thing about this Christian walk is that we are already VICTORIOUS!  We will have battles, trials and other opportunities to place our faith in Jesus.  But with Jesus we are winners.  I am so thankful!!
Last week I put my sweet daughter in an actual middle school.  Yes, I enrolled her in a local public school.  She likes it well enough.  However, I am not quite sold on the idea.  Please pray for me.
We are moving into a new house next week and I haven't packed a single thing.  I have picked out a few paint colors and decorated a thousand times in my head.  I hate moving!! However, I am trying to embrace the idea that not all change is bad. I'm reminded of that very fact when I look at the trees changing colors for fall.
I am trying to find the balance of my convictions and life's circumstances.  I want to make sure I'm honoring God and taking care of my family.  I've never been one to take the easy road (ask my mother)!! I just want to take the road that honors God the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment