About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Change O' Change

I know I've posted before about how much I LOVE change, NOT!!!! It is however so amazing that God prepares us for our season of change.  I just did a bible study on Gideon.  The theme of the study was how God uses our weakness for his strength.  I am so thankful that when I am at my weakest moments God rises up and does something better than I can ever hope for.  God gives us opportunities to exercise our faith.  ( I don't like exercise very much, it's work and discipline)  These are like modern day walk on water experiences.  I want to trust that if I keep my eyes focused on him, I won't sink but I will meet him standing on the rivers of life.  Change will come, but God is constant!! I am find myself so thankful for God and His love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment