About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2013

The perfect plan

I was reminded today that God is in control. We (the Mr. and I) had a perfectly planned morning.  Clothes were laying out, breakfast and coffee ready, hair done, and back packs were by the door.  We were more than early to drop the kids off at school and while driving down the interstate we had a flat tire.  Ugh, go figure! I had to chuckle, and thank God.  We can plan (we need a plan) but ultimately God is in control of our plan.  Nothing happens outside of his control.  I was so thankful we were safe, that the Mr. was in the car, and that we had a spare.  We called AAA but TDOT got there first and helped us out.  This proves that God does have a sense of humor.  I'm sure he was laughing at my well laid plan.  ( I forgot to mention our new puppy up chucked in the car)!!  Lesson learned. 
Here lately have had a few women come into my life that think I have it all together,HAHAHA!! That is SOOO not true.  The truth is I am a work in progress.  Everyday I need his grace and mercy for my foolishness.  I have struggles unseen, but God is so very good to me.  There are days I want to cry ALL day long but I think of how thankful I am for so many things.  I choose happiness. I consciously wake up thinking I will make the best of every situation. (Sometimes I do and other times my emotions get the best of me) Progress means that everyday I am a little better than the day before.  I am grateful for the work God has begun in me, because he is faithful to complete it!!!  Happy Monday folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment