About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Carrying your cross.



We all have our cross to carry.  It would be lovely if we could pick the one we wanted.  You know I would pick the light one with the cute pattern.  If only it were that easy.  The thing is, our cross to carry already has our name on it.  God knew what he equipped us with before he created us.  He knows how strong, weak, capable and incapable we are, we are his workmanship!! The very cross we carry will be the one he uses to change our life and others around us.  We didn't have to die on HIS, cross to know he is real, that it hurt, and that we are saved because of it.  It's the same with our assigned cross.  I will some day be able to share this story and help others because I carried my cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment