About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Be encouraged...


I started this blog to write about me evolving into a wife. Not only a wife but a wife that wants salvation for every member of my family. I have prayed, read countless books, I've stood on scriptures and talk to women that I felt were "good wives". I recently had a revelation that most advice assumes the position that the other person is a "believer". Sold-out undeniable believer, however in situations where the other spouses faith is in question, it makes it hard to know what to do. This all I can say is we MUST treat unbelievers with compassion. We can not hold them to the same standard as believers. We can't have expectation that they will just "know". We only "know" because we have God who directs our steps. We are saved by grace through HIM who loves us!!! Please be encouraged to pray for your spouse, meet him (or her) with a gentle spirit, treat them with compassion, love fearlessly, and trust that God loves them more than you ever could. 
I know it's hard at times because you know how much better life would be if they had God as the head.  God uses you as the example of how much sweeter life is with Him.  Make sure that you are making your Father proud with your actions and words.  I am praying for families, marriages and the unsaved. 
This is the reason I continue to Pray and Trust God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment