About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Pouring my heart out on this journey!!


I know I posted before about faith.  I live my life by faith, but there is one thing I left out.  I can believe God for ANYTHING except things for me.  I never doubt that he can perform miracles.  I know he takes care of me.  He ALWAYS makes financial provision for my family.  But those things are not "ME".  I have a hard time having faith for things like eating healthier, making time in my schedule to play with my kids more, working out,being more organize and being a GOOD wife.  The fact is faith without work is DEAD.  I have to do my part when God does his part (because he always does his part)!!  This requires something of me.  It requires me to bring discipline to my own life in areas that I rebel.  I am no better than a child who refuses to do what they know is right.  I know the right things to do.  The only thing is my physical parent is not standing over me "making" me do what I need to do.  However, the spiritual implications for these acts are far worse than theirs.  I am not beating myself up. I am just saying I have work to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment