About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2015

I'm still here

I just needed a break! I've been out of sorts, a little beside myself and dealing with emotions that aren't easily controlled. Today has been a good day. I was able to take a day nap, visit with my sister, have time with my son and girls night out with a friend ( much needed). 
This week was rough, I started the natural remedy this week. It's been quite the challenge. It's hard to keep up with all the steps but I'm trying! I've also scheduled a surgery to move my ovaries. Surgery is this Wednesday, I'm not really ready but I'm moving forward. I really want the natural medicine to work and not have to do the next phase of treatment. I'm planning for the worse( that's why I'm having the procedure)and hoping (praying) for the best ( that's why I'm continuing the natural process)! Today the nutrition counselor called with a few words of encouragement. One thing she said stuck out, most women with reproductive type cancers usually have unforgiveness, trauma, or unresolved issues with a man. These issues are bottled inside and manifest as cancer. Hmmm...... We just might be on to something. 

I'm thankful for wieghtloss (43 lbs)! I'm thankful for discernment. I'm thankful that each day I'm closer to knowing what to do. I'm thankful for every donation. We have needed every dime!  

I've set up a gofund me account! It's awkward but we do need help to get us through this season.    Www.gofundme.com/EsterBradford 

3 comments:

  1. Such an interesting post you are doing and impressive job by sharing these creative, innovative and motivational posts which help other people like me to do the better thing in their lifes. Keep on sharing more and more stuff like these on daily basis.
    New Fashion Trends

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant post, an inspiring one to anyone who is reading this blog defiantly feels quite motivated and the way you present your blog is also unique to me. Just want to say thank you for this one of a kind blog with us and helping us.
    Yarn Suppliers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, it's so knowledgeable, informative, and good looking site. I appreciate your hard work. Good job. Thank you for this wonderful sharing with us. Keep Sharing.
    Kindly visit us @
    SATHYA Technosoft - Singapore
    Digital Marketing Agency Singapore
    SEO Company Singapore
    PPC Services Singapore
    Social Media Marketing Singapore

    ReplyDelete