About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Trust is a must.....

Today I'm suffering with deep, deep feelings of regret. I really should have listened to that small still voice, I should have paid closer attention to the goose bumps and I should have trusted the God in me. The surgery went well, but I had to stay over night. Staying overnight wasn't part of the plan. I was so disoriented when I came off the anesthesia, I was shaking violently. That is part of the reason he wanted me to stay overnight.  
When I got out of surgery I was greeted by a sweet friend (more like a mom) Mrs.Cindy. She stayed with me until my parents got here.  I was also surprised by the Mr. I was not expecting him to come at all. Funny thing (in a sad kind of way) yesterday would have been 15 years of marriage for us. I can't believe it's been a decade and a half. He cared for me until my sister arrived, she stayed the night with me.
After surgery photo!!! E and J.

My dear friends please, please listen and trust the voice of God. Trust even if it goes against what's poplar, mainstream, or even considered wise counsel. Now that I've undergone this procedure I will more than like have to give up my natural remedy. I'm sad, discouraged and feeling how disappointed God must be that I didn't follow Him. I've known since the beginning which route I would take but I fell under the pressure of pleasing people, fear, and lack of discernment. 
Please pray for me.

I'm thankful for sweet nurses! I'm thankful for grace and that God will use this for his good.  

1 comment: