About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2014

Preparing to serve.


The lady on the left is a sweet, sweet young lady that's been serving in Orange Mound. She's getting ready to serve in Ethopia in a few weeks. She'll be leaving Memphis in less than two weeks to spend time with her family before serving overseas. She's going to help school some of the missionary children! I'm so excited about her journey. Who knew that in just a few months of serving with her, I would miss her so much. What I'm learning on this journey is that ALL hands must be on deck. When one person is gone we notice it. I'm praying for her!
 
I'm reading this book: 
I'm preparing my heart for the journey that awaits us. It's exciting but serious. I understand (or perhaps I don't) the gravity of what we're being called to do.  We are sacrificing some of our own comforts for bringing hope to those who need it most. I don't have all the answer or all the money to fix very real needs. What I'm bringing to the table is Christ, Christ alone. (Well maybe a hug and a smile) My mom recently told me that she always knew I would be a missionary. She said I've had a heart for missions since I was little. I never knew she thought that. I'm so glad to have the support of my parents! God is good and I'm so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment