About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2014

I'm getting older!

Today was such a sweet day! Today at "house church" we had a wonderful time in the word and fellowship! Our sweet Tess (in the picture with me) is leaving to spend time with family before heading to Ethopia. I will surely miss her. We had a Thanksgiving meal,yummy! Our friends also presented us with a cookie cake, it's my birthday! It was wonderful sharing my day with such a great group of people. I admire the sweet people serving in Orange Mound, I feel so blessed to have them in my life. My life is changing forever !

No comments:

Post a Comment