About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I voted!


We finished school early today so that I could go out and vote! The lines were not long. Yay me!!! No lines!!! 
If you've managed to keep up with this blog and seasons of drought then you know my marriage is less than smooth. We are taking it one second at a time literally!! Today was heated of course as we (mainly him) discussed our thoughts about the election. I'm perfectly fine with agreeing to disagree but some subjects like politics, religion and race relations bring out "THE BEAST" in people. Well it was no different in our home this morning!! The beast was unleashed, good thing I was ready for battle this morning!! God prepared me to be ready for disengagement. Sometimes that's really hard, but not today! I walked away with my peace and joy intact! The Lord keeps reminding me and I'm (slowly) realizing that this battle is not against flesh and blood......
Happy Voting and may the peace of God rest in your home, your city, and our nation!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment