About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Love...


Wedding bells are in the air!  One of my dear friends will be getting married soon.  Her story is so very special to me.  I will use her story to encourage my girls and other women who want to be married.  My friend chose to wait on the Lord for her mate.  While she waited and prayed she filled her time serving others.  She did mission work in Costa Rica, she fostered children, ran a school, raised her siblings and the list could go on.  She did not let her life stop while she waited.  She was content with God's timing.  When her 20's passed and still unwed, she kept believing God.  When she was reached 35 and STILL unwed, her faith was unwavering.  She held on to the promise of God.  When God chose to bless her with her mate, he out did himself.  My friend is marrying the guy if her dreams.  I am so happy for them.  God knows what we need and when we need it.  She has lived a VERY full life while she waited.  God is never late and for that I am encouraged!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, sweet friend! I love this post! How special for your friend, and for you to get to witness it all. I went through that same with one of my best friends a few years back...we felt like the Lord Himself dropped her mate right into her lap. To this day, we still call him her "Christmas Miracle Man", because that's when they were introduced. They're now three years in and expecting their first little bundle of joy any day now. :) God is so good and so faithful! I love your blog...keep it up! I've missed you. :)

    ReplyDelete