About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Crafting!!!

I am so thankful that things have slowed downed.  I have actually had time to work some projects.  I have been wanting to sew my middle daughter a few summer tops and I got one done.  I am happy with how it turned out.  Of course it's so human of me to look at all the imperfections instead of the beam in her eyes wearing something "mama made".  Here is a picture of her little top.
Then I got to sew my little guys some pj's although he wants to wear them out in public.  The jury is still out on that.
During my breaks I have been watching a marriage seminar by Tedd Tripp.  I don't know much about him.  I did skim through a few books by his brother Paul Tripp.  I don't remember exactly how I felt about his info.  I have at a LOT of people (Christians) tell me to watch out about his info. I've also had people to tell me it changed their life.  I guess I will watch and see for myself.  I've been taking notes and praying about what he is saying.  Marriage is work!!!
Side bar confession- Today when my husband decided to spend "family time" I was SOOO ungrateful!!  I didn't think 1 1/2 was enough time.  So, for that entire hour or so I was silent.  This an example of what NOT to do.  That behavior will NOT draw anyone to salvation.  I repented. I want to encourage you (myself) to stay focused on the bigger picture.  Every minute of QT is a minute more than I had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment