About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm back!!

I had to take forced blogging break!!! We switch Internet providers and it was a nightmare. We have been battling the new company for almost 4 weeks. I think we've worked out all the kinks. It's good to have more than my phone for Internet!!
Well VBS is in full swing. We had one last week. Thus week we have one in the morning and one in the evening. My oldest is sad, she's aged out of VBS. this year she is serving. She likes that but she misses crafting and hanging with friends. I'm a little sad she's getting older too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment