About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Well, I've been at it again!! I made my very first pillow case dress today.  It was so easy.  I think after a few more I will be able to make them look just like the ones I like on pintrest.  I am so happy that I'm finally doing some of the things I want to do.  I was so happy about my creation.  Don't look at the rest of her outfit, I told her to throw it over her clothes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment