About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2012




It is the last Friday of the year. I am SO not ready for this break to be over.  I can't believe that we've been off for two weeks.  It feels like yesterday.  I spent today catching up on crafts that I've been wanting to do for a while.  I finished the neck tie shirt that I wanted to try and an applique pillow case top for my love bug!!!  I have a long way to go in the sewing department but I am so glad I finally took the leap and started using my machine. 

Trying to get my little guy still to take a picture is like pull teeth out of a sharks mouth!!

The pictures aren't that great because my camera is never ready when I need it!!

Ok, there's that!!

On the last days of the year I spend time reflecting on my year.  I really try to think about all of the choices I've made and areas that I need to improve.  But on today's reflections I became overhelmed by the goodness of God in my life.  He loves me and I am so unworthy of his love.  I can truly look back and see the answers to things I've prayed for.  I made a big decision to move back to my hometown and God sustained my family during the trasition.  There were so many things that could have made me doubt God but my faith kept me at his feet.  I learned so much about Lordship and my salvation.  I am so thankful beyond words that he continues to reveal himself to me.  What did I do to deserve such a gracious gift, NOTHING!!! He loves me the same way he loves all his children.
Stay tune for more reflections from this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment